Updated: 9 Feb 2016
Located at Yuan Ching/Tao Ching Roads, Lake Life EC will be the first in the Jurong area in over 17 years, and the last one to be without resale levy! The development is in a strategic location that provides accessibility to anywhere on the island through MRT stations, buses and major expressways. Buyers will also enjoy a slew of interesting amenities and entertainment venues, including Japanese and Chinese Gardens, Jurong Bird Park, Singapore Science Centre, Jurong Lakeside Club, renowned schools and some of the largest and newest shopping malls.
Being in a high-demand location, any EC built here is set to provide buyers with an excellent investment opportunity for high returns.
8 Compelling Reasons to Invest in this EC
- First EC in the West - in 17 years!
Recent condo launches have had tremendous response from buyers and there is much pent up demand for ECs in this location. Buyers will likely see their properties appreciate in the coming years.
- MRT station
Excellent Location — this new EC is only a short distance from the existing Lakeside MRT station (EW26).
There are a number of shopping, dining & entertainment areas nearby. Notable ones include Taman Jurong Shopping Centre, Taman Jurong Market & Food Court, Jurong Entertainment Centre, Jurong Point. The EC is also a stone's throw from Jurong Stadium as well as the Jurong Archery Club. Panoramic view of Chinese and Japanese Gardens (within walking distance).
- Easy Accessibility
Location is easily accessible via the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) expressways as well as by public transport. Less than 30 minutes drive to the business hub and vibrant Orchard Road shopping district.
- Flexible Layout Choices
From 2 to 5 bedroom units and Penthouses.
- Proximity to Schools
Nearby schools include Rulang Primary School, Fu Hua Pri/Sec Schools, River Valley High School.
View schools within 2km.
- Favourable Policies To Gain From
First-time buyers will be able to obtain $30k CPF grant (subject to approval) and second-time buyers do not have to pay resale levy.
Conversion to condo status after 10 years! Buy at est. 15-20% lower than a private condo and sell at private price!
Click the coloured tabs below to find out more:
The project offers full condominium facilities and a wide selection of 2/3/4/5-bedroom units, as well as penthouses, catering to the most diverse family needs.
||Floor Area (sqft)
||1,023 -1,119sqft, 1,066(P), 1,049 (P)
||1,087 - 1,206sqft, 1,302(P), 1,324(P)
||1,711 - 1,722sqft
||1,195 - 1,435sqft, 1,496(P), 1,453(P)
||1,249 - 1,345sqft, 1,432(P), 1,464(P), 1,485(P), 1,507(P)
||1,680 - 1,701sqft
All sizes are only estimation. Subject to final surveyors' approval.
(P) refers to PES (ground floor) units.
- Click to see Facilities Layout.
- Tennis Court
- Swimming Pool
- BBQ pit
- Half Basketball / Futsal Court
- Toddler Play Area
- Edible Community Garden
- Pet Run
- Family Carpark Lots
- Fitness Area
- 1st Storey Clubhouse with:
- Yoga Room / Dance Studio
- Reading / Games Rooms
- Steam Room
- Changing Rooms.
20th Storey Clubhouse with:
- Sky Dining
- Cooking / Teppenyaki Stations
|Aspects / Views / Orientation
|Lake Life EC
|Roof Garden View
||4C, 4D, 4F, 4G
||4C, 4E, 4G
Architecture / Lifestyle Concept
- Large area (30%) of pool / water features
- All units North - South Facing
- EFFICIENT Floor Plan
- 80% of units with pool/water feature/lake view
- Ensuite Bathroom for all master bedroom, junior master at PH units & bedroom 4 of 5BR unit
- 4BR and above units with Utility & WC
- Clubhouse at 1st sty with HOT Yoga Room and Games Room
- Clubhouse at 20th sty of Blk 2 with Sky Gym and Sky Dining
- Active Living EC with DAILY Yoga/4x, Dance/Swimming lessons
- Starlight Dining Room with cooking demonstration
Lake Life supports “Smart Cities” initiative!
- Free Internet in common areas
- Smart homes. Centralized controls for a variety of electrical items in the household
- Autonomous SMART vehicles to run as shuttle buses to MRT.
- Showflat has driverless buggies and NUSMIT electric cars to ply Yuan Ching
- Electric Car charging bays
Progressive & Deferred Payment Schemes
Click this link to view the order and percentage of payment at each stage: Progressive Payment Scheme
Click this link to compare between Progressive & Deferred payment schemes : Progressive vs Deferred
Location & Site Plan
Click to view full size.
Click to view full size.